It’s officially Spring, and what better time to take advantage of the warming weather than planning your next road trip. The winter season can be harsh on our vehicles, especially in extremely cold weather conditions. Spring is the perfect time to bring your vehicle into our experts for a full inspection to catch any small problems now before they become larger, more expensive problems down the road.
Our top Spring vehicle maintenance services include:
- Make sure that air conditioning works well
- Check your tires for pressure, tread, and overall condition
- Test headlights, tail lights, brake lights, and all interior lights to ensure that they are working properly
- Change your windshield wipers and top off wiper fluid
- Have all fluids including power steering, transmission, and brake inspected
- Check the battery for any signs of corrosion
- Staying on top of all factory recommended maintenance
- Check an oil and filter change is your car is due
- Inspect coolant levels and condition
- Look at all belts and hoses for an wear or cracks
If you’re due for spring maintenance or an inspection, bring your car into our professionals and we will be happy to complete a vehicle inspection to determine if any services are needed to get you prepared for the spring season.