Happy Holidays from all of us here at Autoworks of Issaquah! Here at our shop, our ultimate goal is to make sure that you and your family are safe on the road. If you're planning on traveling somewhere this holiday season, we recommend the following tips that will ensure that you reach your destination safely.
- Be sure to plan ahead for your trip by looking up directions and choosing the best route. Check the weather along that route to see what you might be dealing with. Traveling in December can be unexpected, especially when it comes to snow.
- Figure out if you might need chains packed if you're driving through snow or hills. Some areas will require chains to pass, so you may need them along your travels.
- Have your vehicle inspected by the experts here at Autoworks of Issaquah before you leave to ensure that all of your vehicle's vital functions are in proper working order.
- Check your vehicle's tires for proper tread and make sure that the air pressure is correct.
- Plan ahead some games and activities for any traveling kids to keep them busy on the road.
- Pack ample food and water for the road.
- Make sure you have an emergency kit packed that includes your spare tire, jack, wrench, flashlight, flares, cell phone charger, and first aid kit.
We hope that you have amazing holidays and that you stay safe wherever you may be traveling. If you need anything for your vehicle, don’t hesitate to stop by Autoworks of Issaquah today.